Walsh + Walsh provide a full architectural service from concept to completion in accordance with the RIAI scope of services.
The range of services include:
- Preliminary studies and cost estimates
- Planning and building regulation advice
- One off houses with low energy requirement
- Domestic refurbishment and insulation upgrades
- Extensions to dwellings
- Commercial projects for retail and office
- Medical resource and consultation centers
- Light industrial structures
- School developments and extensions
- Multiple housing schemes and apartments
- Fit out for commercial and hospitality
- Project management
- Opinions of compliance and reports
Central location allows for projects throughout the south of Ireland
Fees & Charges
We charge a one off fee of 200 euro + vat to cover an initial consultation. This includes a consultation with an architect, going through the project in detail and discussing possible solutions and design proposals. We would give you an idea of what the project might cost including statutory contributions, construction and related costs. We will issue you with a fully detailed fee proposal including the required brief, job specific time line and roles undertaken by you and design team.
We will be happy to provide references as required in relation to a wide range of projects and testimonials from many satisfied clients. We can also arrange visits to completed projects subject to prior arrangement.